Other Uses for Scrubbing Bubbles

Scrubbing Bubbles is not only for the bathroom! It will really clean ground in dirt on linoleum floors and also clean grimy stove tops.

By Linda in CA

I clean lots of things with it, however you need to be careful as it will take paint off as well.

It really does a great job cleaning just about everything. BUT BEWARE When I used it on my stovetop, I forgot about the PILOT LIGHT on my GAS stove which IGNITED THE SCRUBBING BUBBLES covering the whole top of my stove. It flared gloriously for a few seconds like an extra large Crepes Susette and then went out (it burned off all of the alcohol and/or propellants). Please please don't do this unless you have an electric stove or you blow out the pilot light 1st and rinse very well after on any kind of stove.

Uses for Scrubbing Bubbles
Home and Garden Cleaning FloorsOctober 8, 2005
A bathtub.
Cleaning a Textured Bathtub Floor
Fixing Wallpaper Bubbles
Fixing Wallpaper Bubbles
Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner
Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Reviews
Man repairing kitchen countertops.
Repairing Bubbles in Formica Countertop
🎉
🎄