Uses for Scrubbing Bubbles

Many cleaning products can safely and easily be used for cleaning jobs other than those for which it is sold. This is a page about uses for Scrubbing Bubbles.

For those of us that have pets, especially cats, I have found that a can of Scrubbing Bubbles is the best thing you can have in your cleaning arsenal. For hairball clean up on furniture and carpet just pick up the hairball with a paper towel or toilet paper, then spray the area with the Scrubbing Bubbles and scrub the area with a old towel.

I also use Scrubbing Bubbles for those times when one of the long hair cats get a little #2 caught in their hair and scoots on the carpet to get it off. I tried carpet cleaner on the skid marks, but it took Scrubbing Bubbles and a terry towel to really do the job.

I had a friend tell me about this great cleaner. He used it on a velvet covered sofa with his cats and it never left rings or changed the color of the fabric. ALWAYS remember to test a small area first to test for color fastness, but I have yet to find a carpet or fabric that it was not safe on and it smells great.

By LLH from Findlay, OH

Scrubbing Bubbles is not only for the bathroom! It will really clean ground in dirt on linoleum floors and also clean grimy stove tops.

By Linda in CA

Can you tell me which version of the product that you are using on your carpet as there are quite a few?

Thanks.

By Rhyanna D.

The best spot rug cleaner I've found when I do client's houses is Scrubbing Bubbles. Great for auto carpet too! And it freshens at the same time!

By Diana

Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceDecember 13, 2012
📓
😷
🐛
😎
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Uses-for-Scrubbing-Bubbles.html