How long does it take for the baby goldfish to grow into full grown fish?

I have two goldfish who laid eggs and 1 of them hatched. How long does it take for the baby goldfish to grow into full grown? I already put the older fish into a new tank but I want to know how long it will be.

Sydney from CA

One source I read said they grow about an inch a year.

I wouldnt put baby fish into a tank with mature fish until they are almost the size of the larger fish. Be sure to provide a place for the little ones to hide. Some type of plant ..real or plastic, will do the trick. If you introduce them too early, the mature fish will eat the younger ones.

Gold fish are actually carp. They'll grow to about 18inches long.. Fish are kept smaller by keeping them in a smaller tank. I've seen goldfish in a pond and they're quite beautiful to behold.. (smile) But you'd be surprised at how large they can get! I dont believe they can over winter in cold climates. I"m not sure about that... so I wouldnt put them outside until you made sure.

I know my niece won a goldfish at a carnival one year when she was 5 yrs old. She is now 20 and the fish is still alive. 1 fish 1 big fishbowl and feed it 3 xs a week. amazing the fish is still alive.

Pets FishOctober 24, 2006
Goldfish
Caring For Goldfish
Pop bottle fish with colorful streamers for its tail.
Making Pop Bottle Fish
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
People attending a baby shower.
Saving Money on a Baby Shower
🎄