BugsPest Control

What is This Tiny Green Bug?

I find this bug on my arms. It is a little smaller than a pin head, the color is like the light color green on army fatigues. I can't see the legs or much of anything else for that matter because it's so tiny.

I'll be sitting on my recliner and all of a sudden I feel a tickling. I start looking for the source of the tickle and I find it on my forearm or my hand, nowhere else yet.

By Lynn P.

I am not sure without a photo but the first bug that came to mind is an aphid.

I agree with Deeli. It sounds like an aphid. They move real slow. They are a juice sucking bug usually found on plants. I never heard of one bothering people. Probably just in the wrong place at the wrong time.