What is This Tiny Green Bug?

I find this bug on my arms. It is a little smaller than a pin head, the color is like the light color green on army fatigues. I can't see the legs or much of anything else for that matter because it's so tiny.

I'll be sitting on my recliner and all of a sudden I feel a tickling. I start looking for the source of the tickle and I find it on my forearm or my hand, nowhere else yet.

By Lynn P.

I am not sure without a photo but the first bug that came to mind is an aphid.

I agree with Deeli. It sounds like an aphid. They move real slow. They are a juice sucking bug usually found on plants. I never heard of one bothering people. Probably just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Home and Garden Pest Control BugsMay 26, 2011
Canning Green Beans, Freezing Green Beans, Growing Green Beans, Storing Green Beans, Drying Green Beans
Storing Green Beans
Bug Sprayed on Wood Table
Cleaning a Bug Spray Stain on Wood Table
Ladybug on a blade of grass
Lady Bug Photos and Information
lady bug cupcakes
Bug Themed Birthday Party Ideas