Determining the Value of Old Reel Mowers

Vintage reel lawn mowers sometimes have a value to collectors. This is a guide about determining the value of old reel mowers.

Old Reel Mower
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I been trying to research this, with no luck. It says "Lakeside deluxe roller bearings" (or bearins/bearine), my vision is bad. There is "951" on inside of wheel and "1914" by the back near roller. It has been in my gram mother's garage for a very long time, but not sure how long exactly. Any help would be nice.

Value Of Reel MowerValue Of Reel Mower
    Value Of Reel Mower
    AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

What is the value of a Parkway Jr. reel mower? It appears to be from 1950.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Reel mower with a very small motor.I have a Sear's Craftsman 18 inch reel self propelled mower in really good shape. It has a 3 hp cast iron motor, model 536816900. How can I find the age and value of this mower?

By Keith

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I wonder if it is a de-thatcher?

Read More Answers...

I have a Monarch reel push mower with a motor on top. Does anyone know the value, year, and just some general history about this mower? Thank you.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I have a Craftsman reel mower with a 4 cycle engine, catch bag, and Blitz Fog Pest Control fogger. It is not currently running. Can anyone give me idea of value?

Craftsman reel mower
          AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I have a Blair Easy Lawn mower from Springfield, Massachusetts. It has three patent dates on the side Oct. 8, 1880, May 29. 1888, and Aug 26, 1890. Does anyone have any idea if it's worth anything?
          Thanks.

old reel mower
            AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

hi, i want to buy your mower, made in springfield

Read More Answers...

I have been trying to research the value of my reel push mower. It's in working condition and was used last summer. Help please. Thanks kindly in advance.

full view
              Value of Reel Push Mower Value of Reel Push Mower
              AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I have a Royal Enfield Lawnmower, made in the UK 1932-1956. I don't know it's age. It is not running and has surface rust. My grandfather used to use it in the 1960s, but I think it has been in storage since then. Would anyone have an idea of its value?

mower in garage or shop
                Value of Vintage Royal Enfield Reel LawnmowerValue of Vintage Royal Enfield Reel LawnmowerValue of Vintage Royal Enfield Reel Lawnmower
                AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

According to this site it's $100

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/sams ... al-enfield-reel-lawnmower/1093501548

I have a Great American reel mower that we inherited from my wife's grandmother. The only number I can find on it 1143-68 and under that is 5416. I am curious to know the time period when it was manufactured and its value.

Value of Great American Reel Mower
                  AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You will need to do some research to find a value. Search online for possible buyers and collectors and check EBay and Craig's List for prices of similar mowers.

I have done some research and haven't been able to find any info as to a value of this mower. The only info on it I can find is Ward's model five lakeside quality on the wheels. Any info is greatly appreciated.

mower
                    AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You will need to do some research to find a value. Search online for possible buyers and collectors. Check EBay and Craig's List for prices of similar mowers.

view of inside of wheelI found this old Winchester mower in a barn. It's marked with "W"s and Winchester Gun Works and such. Any value?

By Jerry C

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Any chance you would sell it? I'd love it for my mower collection. Shanksfirefly AT gmail.com

I am trying to get information on the age and value of an iron reel mower named QualCast.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I would check ebay. Be sure to check the "completed items". At least it may give you an idea.

I have a 1923 Adax lawn mower in good condition from the Ball Bearing Granite furniture store. Do you know how much this is worth?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Would anyone know the value of an antique Pennsylvania Super" reel mower with aluminum wheel (greens mower)? I am hoping to sell it.

mower
                          Value of a Pennsylvania Super Reel Mower
                          AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Can you tell me the value of this mower?

information on handle
                            Value of Antique Pushmower
                            AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

The value is what anyone will pay for it, if you can find a buyer. The better value, in my opinion (as I also own one), is that I can mow the lawn any time I like, even early Sunday mornings, without bothering my neighbours. Its also environmentally friendly in that no gas or electricity is required.

I recently purchased a "Silent Yardman", model 1010-2 mower and I would appreciate any information folks might have regarding it's date of manufacture and it's value. Thanks!

Value of Vintage Reel Mower
                              AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

As you MAY be aware REEL mowers are back again in some markets(non-lazy people!). Most are offered online now and sometimes in major stores. The new ones are lighter and come in boxes ready to assemble. I bought one in Walmart 2010 and am still using it even though it's blades are bent a little from chopping too many twigs. You can get a sharpening kit $15.00 with lapping compound a brush and crank and sharpen the blades yourself! Then try selling it online or at a yard type sale!

I received this Penn. ball bearing reel edger/mini push mower as a donation. It looks brand spanking new, but I can't find anything about them being in production. I need to price it for a home improvement-themed charity auction. Any feedback? I also need to know how to use it - for demo purposes and some history would be nice for auctioneer!

Value of Pennsylvania Ball Bearing Reel Edger/Mower
                                Value of Pennsylvania Ball Bearing Reel Edger/MowerValue of Pennsylvania Ball Bearing Reel Edger/Mower
                                AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Go onto EBAY and in the top right corner click on Advanced. You can put in the make and model of your item and it will tell you what people are buying it for... good luck!

I recently acquired a Craftsman reel type mower, model No. 123.81. It is in decent condition and operable. I am trying to find the value in order to sell it to a reputable buyer.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I believe it is only worth what another person is willing to pay for it.

Is there any value to a Penn's L M Wrks, Primos, PA push mower?

closeup of mower

AnswerMoreRead More...Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes
                                  Load More
                                  Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousApril 26, 2013
                                  Old Encyclopedias on Shelf
                                  Finding the Value of Old Reference Books
                                  Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
                                  Determining the Value of Baseball Cards
                                  Reel Mower Blades
                                  Sharpening a Reel Mower
                                  Determining the Value of Silver Jewelry
                                  Determining the Value of Silver Jewelry
                                  © 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 23, 2016 at 5:04:49 AM on 10.0.2.92 in 934 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.