Browsing: Determining the Value of Old Reel Mowers

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Determining the Value of Old Reel Mowers

Vintage reel lawn mowers sometimes have a value to collectors. This is a guide about determining the value of old reel mowers.

Old Reel Mower
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

March 18, 2016 Flag

I have a Craftsman reel mower with a 4 cycle engine, catch bag, and Blitz Fog Pest Control fogger. It is not currently running. Can anyone give me idea of value?

Craftsman reel mower
Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

$20-80 non working, but up to $300 if you get it working

Read More Answers...

June 22, 2016 Flag

Does anyone know the value of this old Ball Bearing push mower? My uncle's curiosity is making him crazy. Please and thank you very much. It was manufactured by F&N Lawnmower Company in Richmond Indiana.

old reel mower in yardValue of Antique Reel Lawnmower

It's worth whatever someone will pay for it and because there are so many of them around that likely won't be much. They are, however, a wonderful tool: very quiet and efficient, requiring no gas or electricity.

April 25, 2013 Flag

Reel mower with a very small motor.I have a Sear's Craftsman 18 inch reel self propelled mower in really good shape. It has a 3 hp cast iron motor, model 536816900. How can I find the age and value of this mower?

By Keith

I wonder if it is a de-thatcher?

Read More Answers...

May 12, 2016 Flag

I been trying to research this, with no luck. It says "Lakeside deluxe roller bearings" (or bearins/bearine), my vision is bad. There is "951" on inside of wheel and "1914" by the back near roller. It has been in my gram mother's garage for a very long time, but not sure how long exactly. Any help would be nice.

Value Of Reel MowerValue Of Reel MowerValue Of Reel Mower

It is a Wards Ball Bearing Lawn Mower.

July 20, 2016 Flag

I have an Eclipse Model H Ball Bearing hand reel mower that belonged to my grandpa. I currently use it to mow my yard and want to restore it. The paint that is left on it is silver and green. I'm not sure if these are original paint colors or if he painted it at some point. I would also like to know the year of this model.

February 18, 2016 Flag

What is approximate value of a circa 1939 Eclipse push lawn mower? It is in good, usable shape. The tires were replaced years ago and the roller covering needs repair. Is there a market for these old fellows? Does anyone know of collectors of old lawn mowers in the USA? Am interested in finding a home for this still active old fella.

I have one too. Works great. Apparently, has height adjustment based on the height of the roller, which has bolts for setting heights (2 positions.) I was just mowing with it. Works great! In excellent shape, from handle grips to blades to roller to wheels. Should I sharpen blades? I'd have to use a grinder to do so. I live in Midwest and would be interested in selling, though my son wants to keep it. It was "green" before it was fashionable!

Read More Answers...

August 10, 2015 Flag

I have a Blair Easy Lawn mower from Springfield, Massachusetts. It has three patent dates on the side Oct. 8, 1880, May 29. 1888, and Aug 26, 1890. Does anyone have any idea if it's worth anything?
Thanks.

old reel mower

I have a mower the. Same as above.

Read More Answers...

July 12, 2016 Flag

I would like to know the year this was made. I have looked at many sites and can't find one with a handle like this one.

reel mower

November 20, 2014 Flag

view of inside of wheelI found this old Winchester mower in a barn. It's marked with "W"s and Winchester Gun Works and such. Any value?

By Jerry C

Do you have the winchester mower for sale? Let me know please and thanks. Clayton

Read More Answers...

July 9, 2016 Flag

I have a Super Chief reel lawnmower, Model 60. Says SAVAGE on the handle. Patent # 2043095. How much is it worth? Any ideas? Thank you.

October 21, 2015 Flag

I have a Royal Enfield Lawnmower, made in the UK 1932-1956. I don't know it's age. It is not running and has surface rust. My grandfather used to use it in the 1960s, but I think it has been in storage since then. Would anyone have an idea of its value?

mower in garage or shopValue of Vintage Royal Enfield Reel LawnmowerValue of Vintage Royal Enfield Reel LawnmowerValue of Vintage Royal Enfield Reel Lawnmower

According to this site it's $100

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/sams ... al-enfield-reel-lawnmower/1093501548

Read More Answers...
Load More
Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousApril 26, 2013
Old Encyclopedias on Shelf
Finding the Value of Old Reference Books
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards
Reel Mower Blades
Sharpening a Reel Mower
Determining the Value of Silver Jewelry
Determining the Value of Silver Jewelry
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 26, 2016 at 11:45:24 AM on 10.0.2.13 in 5 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.