Chandler (Cat)

Chandler is 2 years old. She is a black and white kitty cat. Two years ago, I was at the bar I worked at and stepped outside of the front door and this little black furball comes running towards me. I had to jump in front of an approaching car to keep her from getting hit (she was really tiny). She was sick and covered in fleas, and we spent months nursing her back to health.

She likes to follow me around like a puppy, play with rubber bands and hair ties, annoy my other cats, sleep under the covers, and get dirty. When she wants you to pet her if your walking or standing around the house, she will flop onto the floor on her side, and roll over back and forth on her back from side to side, and wiggle like a worm across the floor, while reaching for you with her little paws and petting herself. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

By Amy from League City, TX

Anonymous

What a lovely baby and Bless you for taking her in! Thumbs up!

I would be careful about letting her play with rubber bands though because if she happens to eat one it can bunch up and get stuck in her tummy :-( Maybe give her the cloth ponytail holders to play with instead?

Reply Like this photo? Yes

She reminds me of my darling Lucy (who turned out to be a boy). He was the sweetest cat I've ever known. He'd even grieve the loss of other pets I had. Please gove her a kiss and cuddle from me!

Reply Like this photo? Yes