Poco and Bourbon (Quarter Horses)

My husband and I were out hunting and riding 2 of our registered Quarter Horse geldings last fall. We stopped for a snack and give them a break. Keith decided to eat a granola bar and the two horses, Poco and Bourbon decided he needed to share.

I was sitting on the ground and took the opportunity to snap this picture of the three of them. This is one of my favorite pictures and I enjoy sharing it. Hope you enjoy it too!

By Jody

Now, that's living in my humble opinion. A nice place to ride and a good horse means it just can't get any better and it's nice to see you enjoying it.

Thank you for sharing Poco and Bourbon with us.

They are gorgeous horses.

A girl with her horse.
Pet Horse Photos
Pets Pet PagesSeptember 21, 2010
liquor bottle
Recipes Using Bourbon
Horses standing in the snow.
Caring for Horses
25th Birthday Cake
25th Birthday Party Ideas
Bourbon Balls
Bourbon Ball Recipes