Organizing Kitchen Towel Drawer

To keep my kitchen towel drawer organized, I jelly roll each towel and put them in rows. No more towels out of place, and I can use front to back each time without getting them out of order. My drawer never gets unorganized because every towel is visible.

By cschatz

I have found you can get more towels in the drawer by rolling them than you can folding. Another bonus.

Hmm, I think I need to try this. Perhaps if I jelly-roll the towels and fold the cloths as usual, it'll be easier to tell the difference. (I'm blind, by the way.)

A couple years ago, in the fall, I got the idea of rolling my summer clothes to get more in the storage boxes! It worked, but I never even thought about rolling my kitchen towels. Great idea. I wonder how it would work to do the same with my bath & hand towels in the linen closet!

Kitchen Utility Drawer
Organizing Kitchen Drawers
Organizing KitchenOctober 6, 2010
A beach towel wedding cake.
Making a Towel Wedding Cake
Oven Door Towel
Making an Oven Door Towel
Opening a Stuck Drawer
Opening a Stuck Drawer
Towel Holder
Making a Kitchen Towel Holder
🎄