Remedies For Stinky Feet

My feet stink even after a shower, scrub, and massage, nothing helps?

By crazy eddiy

Soak your feet in Brewed Black Tea. Ten days of soaking for 15 minutes and then soak as necessary! Just saw it on Dr. Oz the other day

My son had such stinky feet, once on vacation we threw his shoes out the car window but we learned

Degree deodorant spray used for a few days stops it for months. Lots of luck.

Soak those feet for a min of 15 min in 2 quarts of water, 1 cup of kosher salt and 1/2 cup lemon juice. No need to wash feet after you soak. Just pat them dry. Make sure you wear 100 percent cotton socks so your feet can breathe. foot powder helps (i use my own homemade stuff which is baking soda and talc). Also, try not to wear the same shoes every day and keep a pair filled with foot powder while you are not wearing them. Wash tennis shoes and slippers often using washing soda along with your detergent. If your feet start getting dry from the lemon juice or powder, simply apply glycerin lotion before you put on the foot powder

I read on thrifty that rubbing alcohol works for under arm odor, works great, might work for feet.

A friend once told me "Zinc if you stink!". I'm not sure if it works but it's safe to try it!

I tried Pedisolix from germany anti foot odor product. Its realy amazing. 1 Appl. last up to 4 Month.

A very new way to cure stinky feet is the use of antifungal cedarsoles (insoles made from natural cedarwood). It works very well and is comfortable to apply! Unfortunately, you just find them in the internet.

Stinky Feet on Hardwood Floor
Remedies for Stinky Feet
Health & Beauty Beauty Body FeetDecember 16, 2010
Dog's paw, showing pads.
Remedies for Your Pet's Dry Feet
Sweating Feet
Remedies for Sweating Feet
Smelly Dog Paw
Remedy for Smelly Dog Feet
dry heel on foot
Home Remedies for Dry or Cracked Feet