Another "buggy" spring craft! These butterflies are so cute and so easy to make. Show them off on your refrigerator for lot's of comments from admirers!
- craft foam or cardstock paper
- wooden craft spoons
- black pipe cleaners
- jewels, hole punched paper, glitter, etc.
- googly eyes
- magnet Strips
- Cut butterfly shapes from the craft foam or cardstock paper.
- Paint wooden craft spoons and allow to dry.
- Glue wooden craft spoon to the center of the butterfly.
- Glue on googly eyes and black pipe cleaner antenna.
- Adorn butterfly wings with whatever you have around. We used craft jewels, but other ideas are hole punched paper, glitter, or whatever creative item you can find!
- Cut strips of magnet from a roll and attach to the back of the wooden craft spoon.
- Stick to your refrigerator and enjoy!
By Jayme from Harrisonburg, VA
May 14, 20090 found this helpful
Very cute. I will need to make some of these with my daughter. Thank you for sharing.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 2, 2016 at 2:42:24 AM on 10.0.2.82 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us