Making Footprint Butterflies
May 19, 2009
Kids will love it when they get to use their feet to make these cute butterfly prints. No matter the age, all feet will get a tickle from the paint being applied to their footsies. So much fun!
- Set up work area with newspaper to cut down on the mess that could happen with this project.
- Paint the bottom of one foot of the child. For really young children, this works well when they are sitting in the high chair.
- Press the foot of the child onto the paper on the opposite side to make the first footprint. For example, if you are painting the right foot first, place it on the left side of the paper.
- Clean the foot already used and paint the bottom of the other foot of the child.
- Press their foot onto the paper to create the footprint that makes up the other half of the butterfly.
- Allow to dry.
- Add a body and antennas if you wish.
By Jayme from Harrisonburg, VA
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.