Buying Sprouts and Wheatgrass

I am looking to buy sprouts and wheat grass. Does anyone know of any farmers in the Washington, DC area?

By SharonaH. from Rockville, MD

I don't know about wheatgrass but my local grocery stores sell a bunch of different kinds of sprouts in the specialty portion of the produce section. I buy clover sprouts all the time ;-)

You may not want farmers but a health food store. You can buy the seeds for sprouts (mung bean, alfalfa, soy) and for wheat grass at the health food or bulk food store. I don't know about how long for wheat grass, but sprouts only take about a week to grow.

Consumer Advice Product FinderSeptember 4, 2009
Brussels Sprouts in Dish
Brussels Sprouts Recipes
Brussels Sprouts
Growing Brussels Sprouts
Homegrown sprouts on a kitchen table.
Growing Sprouts
Frozen Brussels Sprouts
Freezing Brussels Sprouts