Pom Pom Shamrock Pin
This unique pin is easy enough for little ones to do. It would be a great classroom project.
Approximate Time: About 30 minutes
- 3 - 3/4 inch green pom poms
- piece of green craft foam
- 6 inch piece of gold ribbon
- craft glue
- pin back
- pen or pencil
- Glue all three pom-poms together to form a shamrock.
- Draw and cut out a stem from a piece of green craft foam.
- Glue to the back of the shamrock.
- Tie a piece of gold ribbon into a bow, trim ends, and glue to the front of your shamrock.
- Glue a pin back to the back of the shamrock. (Instead of the pin back, you could glue a piece of magnet to the back.)
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC
March 21, 20100 found this helpful
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 22, 2016 at 11:15:03 PM on 10.0.0.197 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us