Fruit Roll-ups

contest winner icon

I love fruit roll up snacks but can't afford the price at the grocery store. This recipe is so quick and easy and no preservatives. My next experiment will be to see if one freezes well and if it does, I will make multiple batches ;-)

• 2 cups fresh fruit of your choice (sliced and seeded if need be)
  • 1 Tbsp. honey

Directions:

Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (140 degrees C) degrees. Lightly grease baking sheet with vegetable oil. Puree fruit and honey in blender. Evenly pour puree in to baking sheet. Bake in oven until the sheet of puree will easily peel away from baking sheet. The time will depend on your sheet and oven.

Allow to slightly cool. Cut to preferred roll-up size. Place on plastic wrap and roll up. Keep covered in container in refrigerator.

By Deeli from Richland, WA

Thanks. I love this and so easy to make.

Thank you for sharing this recipe. I was just about to search for a recipe for it I also thought I was gonna have to buy a dehydrator, I'm glad I don't now. I have a lot of frozen fruit in my freezer that I'm gonna try. (hope it works) Thanks again for the recipe.

I do have a dehydrator and they work great in it. A simple recipe is to use applesauce, any kind any flavor, mix a little with pureed fruit and dry out, kids love it. I like your recipe and will try it in my dehydrator. Thanks.

Sounds easy, inexpensive, and tasty; fruit roll-ups are great for traveling and on-the-go.

And here I thought I knew it all, might want to change the oil to Olive Oil though "extra virgin", but hey its great to know there's a sharpie on point, I'll use the recipe, thanks D.

Wow! This is SO much healthier and less expensive than the store-bought version, which typically includes corn syrup, partially hydrogenated cottonseed oil, and artificial coloring and flavor. Great for kid snacks, if mom leaves them any!

I can not wait to fix these and give to my grandsons when they visit us! Thanks for sharing the recipe.

Homemade Fruit Roll Up Recipes
Homemade Fruit Roll Up Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes FruitJune 15, 2009
Closeup of Gray Squirrel
Keeping Squirrels Out of Fruit Trees
Cinnamon Apple Fruit Roll-Ups
Cinnamon Apple Fruit Roll-Ups
cherry cobbler
Fruit Cobbler Recipes
Small stack of nectarines against white background.
Peeling Nectarines
🎉
🎄