Reuse Cardboard From Tissue Box

Open up the glued end of an empty large tissue box so it is now flat. Trim off the logo area. You can use the plain white area if you wish. Trim off ends and save them. You can get three tiny gift tags from the ends. You can make 4 cards, 1 bookmark, and 24 tiny tags from a single box or 7 cards and 21 tags from one box!

For gift tags, punch a small hole in the top and add a ribbon to tie on to the gift. Attach a ribbon to the top of your bookmark the same way. Not all boxes measure the same, so don't worry if you don't come up with the same cuts or think you made a mistake.

By duckie-do from Cortez, CO

I used this recently with my crafting group. They pasted pictures on them and then added glitter around the picture. They looked amazing.

Best Wishes,

Gem

This is a good idea. No waste. I take last years Christmas cards & tear off the front pic. Then use it as a gift tag. If I need to have it hang from the gift I punch a hole in & use yarn (string would work, too) or just tape it to the pkg. Kids especially like the cute cards. The same could be done for any occasion.

I buy the square boxes of tissue paper and use the empty boxes to store plastic bags for re-use. One square box holds a lot of regular size bags.

Uses for Empty Tissue Boxes
Uses for Empty Tissue Boxes
Crafts PaperAugust 2, 2010
Colorful Tissue Paper
Reusing Tissue Paper
Making Cardboard Box Playhouses
Making Cardboard Box Playhouses
Reusing Cardboard, Stack of Corrugated Cardboard
Reusing Cardboard
Robot Costume made with cardboard boxes
Costume Ideas Using a Cardboard Box
🎉
🎄