Freezing Egg Salad Finger Sandwiches

Can you freeze ham salad and egg salad finger sandwiches?

Jeanne from Springfield, MA

This is just my own take, but any kind of food will freeze. I probably would eat it relatively soon (don't store it for weeks and weeks.) I guess the real kicker is would you like the taste of it? Who knows what the freezing would do to the taste. The water particles in the food will freeze and I have no idea how that would alter the taste once it's thawed. I've never really thought of or heard of anyone freezing either. If they have then I just don't know about it.

Normally you cannot freeze things made with mayonnaise as they tend to seperate and get watery.

Freezing Sandwiches
Freezing Sandwiches
Food and Recipes Freezing AdviceDecember 25, 2006
Soft Boiled Egg
Making a Soft Boiled Egg
Egg Salad Recipes
Egg Salad Recipes
Egg Salad
Making Egg Salad
Freezing Eggplants, Eggplants on White Background
Freezing Eggplants
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 7:42:21 PM on 10.0.0.173 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.