Fluffing Up Comforters

I'm not sure where I heard this, it might have even been on this site. Anyhow, it really works. When drying a comforter in the dryer, throw a few clean tennis balls in with it. It fluffed up the comforter and re-distributed all the filling evenly throughout! I was getting ready to throw it away, but it's like new again. Great tip!

By Sandy from Pittsburgh PA

I, too, read this tip somewhere and tried it. IT WORKS. Wherever it came from, I thank them for it.

I have done this for years, and it works beautifully on down comforters, regular comforters, heavy winter coats, etc. Make sure, however, that you use a washer/dryer that accommodates your comforters easily. Queens and kings should only be done in commercial washers/dryers. Good luck!

Home and Garden Cleaning Linens and BlanketsMarch 24, 2006
White Folder Comforter
Cleaning Comforters
Pink and white simple patchwork quilt on bed.
Making a Quilt
Baby Quilt
Baby Quilt Ideas
Green Blanket
Ideas for Repurposing or Reusing Blankets and Comforters