Browsing: Fabric Softener Reviews

What is the Best Fabric Softener?

What is your best fabric softener (for machine-washable 100% acrylic fibers)?
Thank you,
Clare

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

I use Downy in the Downy ball. The less expensive kinds always leave greasy spots on my clothes. Then I use Bounce dryer sheets in the dryer. I have allergies and these seem to work the best for me for some reason.

I use the fabric cup and fill it with vinegar. It's cheap, leaves clothes smelling great and the towels are fluffy and more absorbing than when using fabric softner.

YOU are the Best Fabric Softener!... By using proper water temperatures, water levels, fabric cycles, second rinses; proper drying cycles, not overcrowding washer/dryer and promptly removing clothes from washer/dryer when they finish running. All this will make fabrics soft & wrinklefree. and doesn't require $ for softeners, just a little diligence on your part. :)

I love Suavatel! It is so dreamy smelling and it works. I also bought a squirt bottle and I pour it about a third full of the softener and fill it up with hot water. Then I shake it up good and use it for air freshener. Everyone that has come into my house has asked what did I do to make it smell so good.

Fabric Softener Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryAugust 3, 2004
Generic Fabric Softener Bottles
Homemade Fabric Softener Recipes
Water Softener
Buying a Water Softener
Downy Fabric Softener Ball
Uses For Downy Fabric Softener Balls
Cleaning a Fabric Softener Dispenser
Cleaning a Fabric Softener Dispenser
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 18, 2016 at 4:54:23 PM on 10.0.2.224 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.