Buying Sweet William's Lemon Tea Cookies

Does anyone know which Costco carries Sweet William's Lemon Tea Cookies? They are simply delicious and I am having the most difficult time finding them.

Ad offers them for delivery, but not in my area.

By lemco from IL

Why not contact the Sweet Willaims cookie company by phone or e mail. You may be able to order direct or find out from them what costco stores sell the cookies you are looking for or are there another stores that sells the cookies.

Editor's Note: The Sweet Williams Bakery in Connecticut contacted ThriftyFun directly and say they do not make the cookies in question.

The contact information provided by "foxrun41" is incorrect. Sweet William's Bakery in Salisbury Connecticut DOES NOT produce, distribute or have any affiliation with the cookies mentioned in the original posting.

Hi, I did a little digging about this and I don't think you are going to be able to find them outside of the Pacific Northwest. I see that all the zipcodes for Amazon Fresh are in Seattle, so it must be from a Seattle area bakery.

Where did you originally find them? I have never seen them at my Costco in Portland, OR? Perhaps an email to Amazon might be able to add some more information.

Good Luck!

I called International Biscuit and Confectioners, Inc. in Vorhees, NJ, 08043 (the distrubutor of SW Lemon Tea Cookies) for the same infomation. The attendant said that Costco is their distrubutor. I asked if that included SoCalif where I live and she assured me that Costco carries them throughout the US. We, too, are hooked on them.

The company can be found on the web at or contacted at Their phone # is 1-856-813-1008. Good Luck!

Bingo. The guy at International Biscuit and Confectioners and told me that L.A. area Costco's will have them in stock in 12 weeks. In addition, Whole Foods carries them, which is partially true. SOME Whole Foods do but that's good enough for me. I found one in the L.A area that has them in stock. 10oz. tubs for about $6. If you do a google search for Whole Foods and type in your zip code, they list the nearest stores. The closest one is about 50 miles from me in Lake Arrowhead, but at least I know that they are available on the south/west coast and where. The stores carry them in the Bakery Section and can tell what they have in stock. Hope this helps.

I just had the SW lemon cookies and they are amazing! Almost as good as Lemon Coolers but more crumbly... really delish and sadly, I nearly ate the entire box (which was my folks').

They bought their box at Costco in SoCalifornia and my mom thought it was a Christmas gift item only. I've looked at my local Cco in NoCal and can't find them either. Drats. Haven't seen them at WFoods either but I'll ask next visit.

Love any updates... but I should just say no so my pants will still fit ;-)

I'm still looking for Sweet William's Lemon Tea Cookies that I initially bought during the holidays in December 2009 at Costco in Southern California. Has anybody else found where you can still buy them?? Whole Foods in Southern California and Costco in Southern California did not have them in December 2010, or ever! Help! My friends are all addicted to these!

I just bought some at Costco in Olympia, WA. Website is 206-903-0500

Consumer Advice Product FinderJanuary 7, 2010
Lemon Squares on a plate with lemon slices.
Lemon Squares Recipes
Tea Cup and Saucer on White Background
Crafts Using Tea Cups and Saucers
Crochet top pin cushion, a craft found on Thriftyfun. Submitted by a member.
Making a Tea Cup Pincushion
Dark pink and red sweet William.
Growing Sweet William