All Small and Mighty Laundry Detergent Reviews

Product: Small and Mighty

Manufacturer: ALL

Request: Has anyone used Small and Mighty and like it? What are your thoughts on it? Does it really clean? It seems like you don't use much.

Laurie from Watertown

love it!

Yes, I've been using it for a couple of weeks. It cleans just as well as other detergents. I think the reason that you use so little is that it is more concentrated, there is probably the same amount of the cleaning ingredients and less water. It smells nice, and really does take up a lot less space - a real bonus since I have very little storage space!

I LOVE this stuff! I have been using it since May and wouldn't go back to the other stuff for anything. I do lots of laundry and I use one bottle a month. I have found that you can even use a little less than what they actually suggest on your less dirty clothes. My husband works in lawncare (so grass stains, chemical stains, oil, grease, dirt, girme,sweat, etc.) and it gets his dirtiest clothes clean (I use what they recommend with his clothes). I use it in cold water and it still cleans as good. Another big plus for us is that it doesn't irritate my son's ezcema. Using a 1.00 off coupon I usually pay about 2.50 for a container, that is for a month of laundry detergent. That is GREAT for me!! The containers are also really great because they are easy to use and not heavy. My suggestion is to try it.

This stuff sounds pretty good to me - works good and takes up little space - but I've never heard of it. Is it bought in a supermarket? Can anybody tell me?

Lovin it!!!! It does work really well. I also use the coupons and love the extra savings. I think one thing that i really like is the space it created in my laundry room, as it is really small...

I have used it for maybe 6 months, I save even more on this product as I did on regular size products. My weekly laundry usually is just enough for one load. I am a retired senior citizen so I don't get my clothes 'dirty' like a family might. I use half the amount it says to use, I use half a cap. If i were doing heavy items, I use a little more. A family doing a large load or muddy clothes, dirty jeans, etc. a cap full would be needed.

A few years ago, when ULTRA products came out, someone who was working on them told me that they could make the detergent much more concentrated even than that, but market research told them people didn't want to use so little, didn't trust it.

So they went from the old one to ULTRA, which was somewhat concentrated, and now they must feel we are ready to accept the even more concentrated form. I've got some but haven't used it yet, till I run out of the old stuff.

I've been using All detergent for years...ever since I saw the results of a kid's science experiment comparing the cleaning power of All with Tide. The difference was amazing!!!

The new Small & Mighty is wonderful. Like some others mentioned, I use 1/2 a capful in my Kenmore HEt3 front load washer and get great results. I bought a 3-pack at Sam's Club over 6 mos. ago and I just opened my last bottle. I love that it takes up so much less space; cleans as well as the original; and lasts so long, which makes it a great buy. I highly recommend it!

I use All small & Mighty all the time and LOVE it!!! It is a great bargin for the price and my clothes turn out clean and smelling fresh.

It is the only detergent I ever use anymore. I just wish I could find more coupons for it!

I love this detergent! A little goes along way and it does a great job. I can't find coupons for it very often but I save money by not using so much. It is good stuff!

Consumer Advice Product Reviews House and Home Laundry AidsAugust 27, 2006
liquid laundry soap
Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipes
A box of laundry detergent
Reusing Laundry Detergent Boxes
Dry laundry detergent stored in glass canisters.
Storing Dry Laundry Detergent
Wheelbarrow Flower Decoration
Crafts Using Laundry Detergent Scoops
🎉
🎄