Scooter Bentley (Bichon Terrier Mix)

Scooter Bentley is a 12 week old Bichon Terrier Mix. We just purchased him in Ohio and our sister-in-law and family are keeping him, until we can arrive from Florida in July.

They say he likes to play with his cousins' toys and is very friendly. We have heard him whine on the phone and this is his first picture.

I have wanted a new puppy since we retired in 2003 and my husband surprised me with this new puppy. I have already started a digital scrapbook. I am so excited.

Scooter Bentley - Bichon Terrier Mix

By DiAnne and Jerry from Leesburg, Florida

Scooter B is just darling and I know he'll have a loving home with you. Give him a big kiss for me when you get him.

He looks adorable; what a nice mix he is. Your excitement over him is so cute, I hope you fall in love with each other. Your scrapbook page looks great, also.

If you get tired of him send him to Ky. I'll take him in a heart beat!!!! He's sooooo adorable!

wow i love the terriers face. i have ally is a mix and my first dog glory was also a terriers mix. love em.

Your dog is adorable. I have two Bichon's. Just wondering if yours is a Bichon Yorkie or Bichon Terrier and is that an actual breed. I may be interested in one if something were to happen to one of mine. Thanks

I have a Fox Terrier Bichon mix... He is almost 3 months old and looks very similar to your baby (except for his markings, of course) I love this mix and would recommend it to anyone who likes terriers or bichon!

Bichon and terrier mixes are wonderful animals. I have one and I think of him as a human being. They're very generous and loving!

I am adopting a Bichon Terrier mix. We have named him Bruno and he is soooo cute! Next week he'll be 7wks & we will get to take him home. We are sooo excited!

I love this mix! This is my puppy Bichon and Silky Terrier Mix , name Pasha 7 wks

I got my bichon terrier mix about 4 years ago. He is so sophisticated and smart! He is like another human be-ing. I would definately recommend this dog. They have a mind of their own and they have a personality of a person. They are so easy to train! I was amazed when I was house breaking my dog (Skittles). It took only one day. Not only that but he was house broken just right after being winged. His hair drives me crazy. $80 haircuts every 3 months but he is worth it!

This is Oliver, a two month old bichon/terrier mix living in beautiful Brighton, England. He's two months old, very, very cute and likes going to pubs or day trips to London.

This is a picture of my bichon Terrier. Her name is Nila and my boyfriend and I adopted her from the SPCA and she is the greatest blessing ever! I recommend getting this mix if you want a good calm dog thats great with children!

This is Marty, by Bichon/Terrier. He's now 2 and a half and full of personality. He's super trainable at this age, which I love! He has the freedom of our property with the invisible fence which, I believe, brings out his Terrier instinct(barker!!...shaking the Pepsi can with pennies settles him though). He's the protector of the house, or so he thinks! He also needs a lot of grooming; this is a winter picture (he gets very shy when he's winter groomed!) He needs brushing frequently and, although he's not fond of baths...he always gets a treat when he's done!

Omg my friend's name is Brentley and it looks like him. lol

We have Mici who is 4 years old and is a Richon- a rat terrior/bichon mix. Love how friendly and quite this dog is. He is bigger then most Bichons though.

Terrier Mix
Terrier Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesJune 26, 2006
Bearded Collie/Terrier Mix puppy
Bearded Collie/Terrier Mix Photos
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Yorkshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄