Share Crafts
Ask
Share
Newsletter
Account
About

Freezing Ketchup

0EmailPrintFollowSave

Can ketchup be frozen?

Sandra from PA

By

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By Babette 36 233 02/04/2009 Flag

I'd do not know about Ketchup but I have frozen chili sauce (spicy ketchup) I bought a gallon can, put a cup in sandwich size freezer bag and then those bags inside of a large freezer bag.
It never freezes solid; I had over two years worth of chili sauce.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Shel (Guest Post) 02/04/2009 Flag

Yes, just be sure to place it in an airtight container and leave room for expansion during the freezing process. I would recommend using a vacuum sealer if you have one and placing it in the recommended bags for your sealer. I would try to use it up within the year if at all possible.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Marilyn A. (Guest Post) 02/06/2009 Flag

Yes, you can. I am a great advocate of bulk buying and freezing, and I have found that just about everything freezes well. My only disappointments have been sour cream and milk.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By koala.here 1 06/05/2014 Flag

I'm a webmaster myself. I'm angry enough at your site to take the time out of my day to tell you how obnoxious you are!

I came to see if I can freeze Katchup and you gave me everything but that. Take it off you keyword list then!

I looked to the 2nd page and an ad glared at me and I couldn't move it. How obnoxious!

Your'e a joke until you answer the question people came here for and THEN have ads. We may very well stay to see what it is IF you've answered the question we came for.

Have you heard of "delivering"? Guess not!

When H--- freezes over someone might read your ad.

Pennie

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Here are questions related to Freezing Ketchup.

Question: Freezing Ketchup

Can you freeze ketchup?

By Joyce T

AnswerWas this interesting? Yes No

Most Recent Answer

By JazzyMe 12 79 05/19/2012 Flag

Yep! Just leave some space at the top of the container as the water in the ketchup will expand.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes