- 12 oz. ham (finely chopped)
- 2 1/2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup green pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 cup green onion (chopped)
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 eggs (beaten)
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Few drops hot pepper sauce
- Optional: Black olives (chopped) and/or chopped chilies may be added to ham mixture.
Mix ham with 2 cups of cheese, the onion and green pepper. Put 1/3 cup mixture on each shell, roll and place seam side down in 11x17 baking dish. Combine eggs, milk, flour, salt, garlic and pepper sauce; pour over enchiladas. Refrigerate several hours or overnight. Bake covered at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake another 10-15 minutes. Add remaining cheese and bake until cheese is melted. Serves 8.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 25, 2017 at 4:21:05 AM on 10.0.1.55 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us