- 12 oz. ham (finely chopped)
- 2 1/2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup green pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 cup green onion (chopped)
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 eggs (beaten)
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Few drops hot pepper sauce
- Optional: Black olives (chopped) and/or chopped chilies may be added to ham mixture.
Mix ham with 2 cups of cheese, the onion and green pepper. Put 1/3 cup mixture on each shell, roll and place seam side down in 11x17 baking dish. Combine eggs, milk, flour, salt, garlic and pepper sauce; pour over enchiladas. Refrigerate several hours or overnight. Bake covered at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake another 10-15 minutes. Add remaining cheese and bake until cheese is melted. Serves 8.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 17, 2017 at 8:59:52 AM on 10.0.2.166 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us