MeatsRecipes

New Recipes for Cooking Meat

I am looking for variety in recipes. I seem to be stuck in a rut as far a ways to cook meat. I would like to know your families favorites.

By lostinthe from MO

Have you tried putting pork in a slow cooker for 6 hours!

Delicious!

There are loads of good meat recipes at ThrifyFun. Use the search engine, type hamburger, pork, beef or chicken, then scroll through the recipes.

This is a hit in my house. I cook a box of stuffing mix, or use leftover from the big dinner, and line the bottom of a 4 qt. casserole with it. Then, I layer that with sliced turkey. I get the herb garlic kind from Jennio-O. You can also use left over turkey or chicken. The next layer is shredded cojack or chedder jack cheese. Then, I put in a drained can of corn, but you can use any veggie you like. Then, I top it off with a package of Idahoan Four Cheese Mashed Spuds, but again, you can use left overs or any kind you prefer.

Make sure the spuds go to the edges of the casserole sides.

I bake at 350 for 30 minutes. I top with gravy from a package or leftover, canned, etc. It is delish served with cranberry sauce and a salad. You can have a Thanksgiving Meal any time you want it, and clean up is two pots and one casserole dish. This freezes so nice, too. N-JOY!