Gas Grill with a Low Flame

When cooking on a gas grill, if the flame isn't as high as you think it should be, use the wooden end of a wire brush and tap the regulator, in case you have dirt or grease in the line. This may solve the problem of the low flame and keep you from having to purchase a new regulator.

Source: my husband.

By Terri from NV

Our flame finally went out. No money to repair it, so we haven't used the grill in years. One day while hanging out clothes I realized that the faint gas odor I'd smelled from our gas meter for a while had gotten stronger. I immediately called the gas co. who came and found the gas line to the grill had a big leak, so they turned off the gas just to it. While

here, they checked the alley side of the meter and found TWO leaks which were repaired within a short time. They sprayed my meter to look fresh and told me to hold on to the old meter as long as possible because the newer meters really let the gas through and dials spin very fast, which sounds like higher

gas bill to us all. When telling a neighbor, he said there have been a number of gas leaks that exploded in this part of the state, that the gas companies. were repairing as fast as possible. Lesson learned:

DON'T WAIT A SINGLE MINUTE IF YOU SMELL GAS, EVEN OUTDOORS, Even if the odor is slight.

It could save your life to report it immediately. The older the home, the more likely the gas, sewer, and water lines will need repair, a fact of life and home ownership. God bless, protect and give us all wisdom. : )

Repairing a Gas Grill
Repairing a Gas Grill
Food and Recipes Food Tips BBQ and GrillJune 26, 2008
Gas Log Fireplace
Gas Log Tips
House Fire
Homemade Flame Retardant
Cover for an Outdoor Grill
Making a Cover for an Outdoor Grill
gas costs for road travel
Estimating Gas Costs for Road Trips
🎉
🎄