Crocheted Scarves

contest winner icon

I do crochet for various local charities in my area. I'm supported by the ladies of my church who help by supplying the yarn needed to make these items. We have a place where they help teenage children that have had to be removed from their homes due to a poor environment.

This is a photo of the scarves I made for the boys and girls for Christmas, one for each child there. I also make baby blankets for the pregnancy crisis centers, and have plans to start making lapghans for the nursing homes. My desire is to try and share the Love of God through the talent he has given me.

By Ann from La Fayette, GA

God Bless you!

Ann, you and I think very much alike. I crochet lapghans for the veterans at the V.A. Hospital in my area.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Beautiful scarves, Ann. Thanks for all the good work you. :)

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Very nice! I know that they are appreciated.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Such an assortment of beautiful scarves and your talent exceeds the norm. Your heart is definately attached to each and every one!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

These are so great and what a good cause! The purple striped one is beautiful. Is this a project you began yourself or a continuation from another one? I would love to see the blankets you did, too. Can I ask what size you make them?

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

How neat! You have definitely been blessed with your talent. I so wish I could find someone to teach more more than just a sc and dc! hee hee God Bless You!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes