Bruno (Rotti/Chow Mix) and Loosey (Burmese Mtn. Mix)

Bruno is 10 years old and Loosey is 10 months old. Bruno is a Rottie/Chow mix, and Loosey is a Great Pyrenees/Burmese Mountain mix. Loosey is going to be a big girl, already 130 pounds! Both were rescues. They like the beach and riding in the golf cart. We love them the most!

By Marcy from Palm Bay, FL

They are gorgeous dogs! Loosey reminds me a lot of my Aussie mix, Chance (see pic). He was also a rescue and shares a similar pumpkin orange coat! (all though he looks a little "blonde" in this pic!).

They are beautiful children! I'm not sure I would want to have to feed them, tho! Ha! At 130 bs., I bet Loosey can put away a lot of food! Give them both a big hug and kiss from Missy's Mom - she's a dachshund/beagle old lady that I adopted when she was 12 and 1/2 years old - that was 2 years ago and she's still going strong. Thanks for sharing Bruno and Loosey (love her name!) with us and God bless you.

Pretty pair. I have seen so many white GP, Loosey's color is so pretty. That is a lot of dog. Great that they are safe and enjoying life with you.

They are SO beautiful. If they ever need a vacation stay in the lower mountains let me know. Thanks for the picture.

Chow Chow Mix
Chow Chow Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesMarch 1, 2009
"Puppy Love" Puppy Chow
Puppy Chow Snack Recipes
Chicken Chow Mein
Chicken Chow Mein Casserole Recipes
Muffin (Golden Retriever - Chow Mix)
Golden Retriever/Chow Mix Photos
Honey the Dog at the Top of a Large Hill
Chow Chow Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄