Sunkist Raisin Bread Recipe

I am looking for a copycat recipe for Sunkist Raisin bread preferably one that has raisin concentrate in it. I would also like information on how to find and/or make raisin concentrate. Thank you.

Anna from Idaho

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

To my knowledge raisin concentrate is just taking a couple handfulls of raisins and boiling them in minimum water for a few minutes.

I do this to the raisins I use in my raisin pie recipe.

Do like 1C raisins to 1/2 C water, boil 3-5 min and let stew (sit at room temp till cool to touch).

Your recipe might be very tasty if you used apple juice instead of water too.

Ok that is what I was wondering, I also thought that after you boiled them maybe you should blend the raisins and the resulting "juice/concentrate" thanks for replying.

Raisin Bread
Raisin Bread Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Copycat Baked GoodsJanuary 14, 2009
Gluten free bread in a bread machine.
Gluten Free Bread Machine Recipes
Moldy bread.
Preventing Mold on Bread
Oatmeal Raisin Breakfast Cookies
Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Recipes
Recipes Using Stale Bread, Slice of Bread on Cutting Board
Recipes Using Stale Bread
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 19, 2017 at 3:35:32 AM on 10.0.1.187 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.