Store Plastic Photo Organizers in File Drawer

I was cleaning out some file cabinets to sell today and happened to find a shoe box full of photos. I picked it up, the phone rang, and I sat it down. When I came back, it turns out I had set it on the rungs and holy cow if it didn't fit!

Depending on the style you get, you can slide it back and forth, then you can fit two in a standard drawer, with a gap in the front or between them for your hands. It's a nice way to keep thing horizontal if you need them to be and still keep flat things underneath! Keep the lids on for dust protection or off for easy access. Great for all the things that clutter up the desk!

By Poor But Proud from Salem OR

This would work for sewing items, crafts items and many other things! Good idea!

What a great idea! If you were trying to plan on that, buying them just for that purpose, they probably would never have fit! I am glad you came across that by accident!

Pile of Unorganized Photos
Organizing Your Photos
Organizing PhotosAugust 4, 2009
downloading a file
Deleting a Downloaded File
Uses for Locker Organizers
Uses for Locker Organizers
A pile of old photos.
Making a Photo Quilt
Reusing File Folders
Reusing File Folders