Share Crafts
Ask
Share
Newsletter
Account
About

Reviews of Scentsy Products

0EmailPrintFollowSave

I was just wondering if Scentsy products are worth the money? Do they smell good and does the smell actually last? Also, about how much does their stuff cost? I am thinking about ordering one of their plug-ins for my sister's birthday, so any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

By Mindy

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By Robbie 8 13 05/23/2011 Flag

I love Scentsy products and highly recommend them! Their containers are lovely and their scents really do smell nice. I have one of the nightlights and use it every night in my bathroom. If you go to their website, you can look at discontinued containers to save a little money. The scents last a really long time, so you don't go thru them as much as other products out there. Hope you like them as much as I do!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Marilyn Vandekieft 2 23 05/23/2011 Flag

Don't even think of it, and remove any room fragrances that you have. There are harmful chemicals in room fragrances. See: http://www.alive.com/1683a5a2.php?subject_bread_cramb=607 and:
http://www.alive.com/8059a20a2.php?subject_bread_cramb=607

If a product says "fragrance" anywhere on the label, it is a synthetic chemical fragrance that can be very harmful. The only safe room "fragrance" should come from natural oils. This is explained in the above sites.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Mindy 12 5 05/23/2011 Flag

Thanks for the info! I'll definitely check out that website. And thanks kwazz for the info about the discontinued items, if I do buy some, I'll check them out! Thanks again!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Michelle Landreth 17 67 05/24/2011 Flag

I love mine! My future sister-in-law gave me one of hers and I absolutely love it. My bulb blew in it shortly after I got it and I have to get another one. I don't know how long she'd had it, (I think over a year) so that was to be expected. They make your whole house smell like heaven!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes