Share Crafts

Reviews of Scentsy Products

I was just wondering if Scentsy products are worth the money? Do they smell good and does the smell actually last? Also, about how much does their stuff cost? I am thinking about ordering one of their plug-ins for my sister's birthday, so any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

By Mindy

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By Robbie 8 13 05/23/2011

I love Scentsy products and highly recommend them! Their containers are lovely and their scents really do smell nice. I have one of the nightlights and use it every night in my bathroom. If you go to their website, you can look at discontinued containers to save a little money. The scents last a really long time, so you don't go thru them as much as other products out there. Hope you like them as much as I do!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Marilyn Vandekieft 2 23 05/23/2011

Don't even think of it, and remove any room fragrances that you have. There are harmful chemicals in room fragrances. See: and:

If a product says "fragrance" anywhere on the label, it is a synthetic chemical fragrance that can be very harmful. The only safe room "fragrance" should come from natural oils. This is explained in the above sites.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Mindy 12 5 05/23/2011

Thanks for the info! I'll definitely check out that website. And thanks kwazz for the info about the discontinued items, if I do buy some, I'll check them out! Thanks again!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Michelle Landreth 17 67 05/24/2011

I love mine! My future sister-in-law gave me one of hers and I absolutely love it. My bulb blew in it shortly after I got it and I have to get another one. I don't know how long she'd had it, (I think over a year) so that was to be expected. They make your whole house smell like heaven!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No