Wildlife: Lizard

A photogenic lizard, warming himself in the sun.

By Barb

He is a handsome lizard, looks like he enjoyed his photo shoot!

I love photopgraphy and you really should be entering your photo in any photo contests that you can find. I'm always looking for my Kodak Moment and at least to me, it looks like you found yours.

Congratulations on an excellent photo.

The picture I attached is of my own shadow that I caught one afternoon in Georgia. For the record, I'm only 4'11 and it reminded me of the Cracker Jack Kid.

Neat picture, what a long tail! I like the scenery, you took a cool picture.

Are you sure he's sunning himself? I'd say it looks like he's posing for you! And that is a perfect picture!

September 6, 2011 Flag

Here is a baby lizard my sister-in-law and I saved from her swimming pool in France. We were watching it frantically look for its mother before it fell into the pool. We scooped it out and waited for Mama Lizard to come find it. After a good five minutes, she showed up! It was such a sweet reunion!

By attosa from Los Angeles, CA

Baby Lizard Being Held in Hand

What a cute lizard. That was one very lucky lizard to have you and your sister-in-law around that day.

October 28, 2010 Flag

Saw this little dude outside of my shop. I ran inside, got the camera and started snapping away. The photos came out awesome, in my opinion. Hope you enjoy.

By Sylvia

Wildlife: Lizard

Wildlife: Lizard

Answers:

Wildlife: Lizard

He was a polite little fellow to pose so nicely. We used to have some nice lizards in the yard when we lived in TX and KY; not so many in PA. We love to see them when we hike! (09/15/2010)

By Jilson

September 15, 2010 Flag

I snapped this picture one day of a lizard sunning him/herself on the garden fence. I love animals and nature, and am always looking for an opportunity to photograph beautiful things. We love lizards in our garden, they eat lots of bad bugs. :-)

By One.of.a.kind

Wildlife: Lizard (Alabama)

September 15, 2010 Flag

A couple of years ago I was sitting on my porch and noticed a couple of lizards running up and down the porch columns. I ran and got my camera and just took this one picture before they scrambled away. I just had gotten the camera and couldn't believe how great the picture came out

By Gisela

Wildlife: Lizard

June 28, 2010 Flag

My husband and I were hiking Bandy Creek Trail at Big South Fork National Park in Oneida, TN when I came across this little fellow. He was on the move until as we were walking by and he caught my eye. He apparently liked having his photo taken because I was able to sit down right near him and photograph him without him scurrying away.

By lovingnature

Wildlife: Lizard

A yucca night lizard sitting in a hand.
Lizard Photos
Photos WildlifeOctober 28, 2010
Squirrel eating a flower.
Protecting Bulbs from Wildlife
A chaffinch sitting on a rock by a garden pond.
Keeping Ponds Safe for Fish and Wildlife
Chameleon
Lizard Photos and Information
Close up of Lizard
Treating a Lizard Bite
🎄