Brown Paper Bag Wall Treatment

Can you use construction paper or even a wallpaper picked up at a thrift store for brown bag wall treatment? I can't find colored paper, only mauve and brown. I want green. What bond paper is acceptable.

Also, it was mentioned about Draw Tite. I can't find it anywhere and the address given is non existent. I do however see that others have found it. I have five cats and a parrot and need to know if the Draw Tite is odorless. Also there is another product called Gripper. Anyone familiar with that? If so is it comparable to the Draw-Tite?

I am also confused (normally lol) about the edges? Do I overlap around the corner? I know I will have a zillion more questions, but for now, please help.

By Kali from RI

You can tear pieces of brown paper or red rosin paper and spray paint them to get the color you want. First crinkle the chunks and then spray. I did my bathroom in a copper and gold and get many compliments on it. This is a portion of the wall that I did.

Hi Laniegirl,

I have been in awe of the work you did on this wall. Actually by accident I clicked on the wrong thing when I was saving it to my pics and it is now the background on my computer. lol.

LG, How did you do this wall? I mean it looks so beautiful and I am wondering how you knew where to put certain colored paper. Did you spray paint some of them? Gosh this is so exciting. I have everything I need. Only thing is that after searching for days and miles I had to settle for an equivalent of the GH 34. I hated to do it but had no choice. Are there recommendations for the way you did this?

Thanks,

kali

Brown Paper Bag Wallpaper Technique
Brown Paper Bag Wallpaper Technique
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating WallpaperJuly 17, 2010
Young boy sitting on a step ladder cleaning a wall.
Homemade Wall Cleaner Recipes
abstract tree wall decal
Making Vinyl Wall Decals
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans
A packed lunch with a sandwich and grapes.
Brown Bag Sandwich Ideas
🎉
🎄