Reusing Wine Boxes

I am in the process of trying to locate some old wine storage boxes. You know, the kind that are made like lots of X's and you lay the bottles down in them?

Anyway I think those would make a fantastic way to store and organize all my yarns! And it'd look nice too because I plan on painting them a nice happy color!

Once I get them all done, I'm going to attach some small 3-drawer units to the top to store smaller things in.

By Cricketnc from Parkton, NC

Well, try a wine store. they are always looking to get rid of wine boxes. Also, if toy have a Trader Joe's. They have tons.

Wine Crate Treasure Boxes
Uses for Wine Crates
Better Living Green Living ReusingAugust 20, 2009
Photos of wine bottle lamps with decorations.
Making a Wine Bottle Lamp
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors