Hoochie Poochie (Mixed Breed)

Hoochie Poochie is 4. He is a Rottweiler, Pit, Sharp-pei that I got from the pound when he was 6 weeks old. He likes to steal the soccer ball. Really! He wraps both paws around it and takes it away from the kids and won't give it back until I make him.

This is Hoochie Poochie looking for his morning paper! He is the kindest, most loving animal I've ever known and I've owned all kinds of animals most of my life. He doesn't bark to come inside, he sort of does a high, melodious woohoo and it sounds just like the sound I make when I call him to come inside, Poohoo! He's my best friend ever!

By Sarah from Novi, MI

The pound is not a pleasant start but I can tell Hoochie landed in the perfect forever home!

OMG, he is so precious! Thank you for adopting Hoochie. We have a lab/chow mix we got from a shelter when he was a year old, after he had been in 3 different homes. We love him very much and he is also a sweet boy.

Rottweiler Mix
Rottweiler Mix Photos and Information
Pets Pet PagesJanuary 17, 2010
Steamed Mixed Vegetables
Making Steamed Mixed Veggies
Mixed Vegetable Salad
Mixed Vegetable Salad Recipes
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat