Quick Chinese Takeout (Copycat)
I wanted a fancy Chinese meal cheap so I created it!
- 2 packages of prepackaged Ramen noodles -I used chicken flavor but shrimp or other flavors would do too!
- 3 cups water
- leftover chicken breast, cut up in thin slices or cubes
- 6 shrimp if desired (I always keep a small bag in freezer)
- 1 cup shredded cabbage (or from bagged coleslaw package)
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce/optional 3 tablespoons oyster sauce (if desired)
Cook ramen noodles (including the spice packets) in 3 cups water.
Add cabbage, soy sauce/oyster sauce and chicken.
cook 4 minutes.
Stir in a few shrimp to heat (if already precooked) and serve with hot tea!
Couldn't be simpler, but oh so good!
|Time:||1 Minutes Preparation Time|
5 Minutes Cooking Time
Source: My cupboard!
By AHA! from Sterling,Pa
March 27, 20100 found this helpful
Thanks for this quick & easy recipe.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 23, 2016 at 6:11:29 PM on 10.0.0.21 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us