Buy Matching Goldfish

My 2 year old loves fish so we set up a 10 gallon tank that we had found on the street and went to the pet store. We only buy the goldfish that are on sale (3 for $3), because then if they die, I can replace one no problem, and my son has no idea that one has died. They all look the same and do the same job as fish that cost so much more! He loves them, that is all that matters.

By Carol

I just wanted to know where to get goldfish(cheap ones preferrably). Will they grow bigger than 5 inches? If so can anybody suggest a type of goldfish which will not grow beyond that size.

What a sweet common sense thing to do for a child! :-)

Although you feel that doing this is keeping your son from sorrow , it really is not a good idea. Our parents did this for my sister, brother and myself and to this day I just can not cope with death in any form. We should have learnt from a young age that death goes along with life.

Caring For Goldfish
Pets FishDecember 5, 2004
paper plate painted different colors and cut into puzzle
Paper Plate Puzzles
Crocheted Blanket
Repairing a Crocheted Blanket
Shirts on Sale
Tips for Price Matching
Ceramic Floor Tile
Fixing Cracks in Ceramic Floor Tile