Keeping Track of Fish Feeding

Category Fish
Fish will often eat as much as you feed them so it is important for the fish, and the health of your tank, to not overfeed them. This is a guide about keeping track of fish feeding.

I have grandkids that love to feed my fish- and a husband that does too- problem is the fish will eat as many times as you feed them!! The water dirties very quickly too from non eaten food. What I came up with is a piece of paper with 2 circles on it when you feed the fish if it's in the morning you cover that up. Exposing the feed me at night time circle- and at night you do the same re exposing the morning circle see no more wasted food and the fish get fed 2x a day in stead of 4 or 5