Cream of Chicken Noodle Soup

I cook only for myself, and try to find economical, but tasty, choices to enjoy. Now that the weather is cold, I especially like soups. Here's a different take on an old stand-by, Chicken Noodle:

Combine in a small saucepan, one can Chicken Noodle soup with one can Cream of Chicken soup.

Add ONLY one can, of half water, half milk, to the condensed soups; mix well. Heat to desired temp, and enjoy.

This yields two meals for me. (I buy the cheaper store-brand soups. You'll be surprised how good this combo is!)

By Maggie from Park Hills, MO

Cream of Mushroom Soup
Cream Soup Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes SoupsDecember 17, 2007
A bowl of hearty chicken noodle soup.
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup Recipes
Chicken and Rice Soup
Chicken and Rice Soup Recipes
Vegetable Noodle Soup
Noodle Soup Recipes
Cute Little Girl in Chicken Costume
Making a Chicken Costume
🎉
🎄