Cream of Chicken Noodle Soup

I cook only for myself, and try to find economical, but tasty, choices to enjoy. Now that the weather is cold, I especially like soups. Here's a different take on an old stand-by, Chicken Noodle:

Combine in a small saucepan, one can Chicken Noodle soup with one can Cream of Chicken soup.

Add ONLY one can, of half water, half milk, to the condensed soups; mix well. Heat to desired temp, and enjoy.

This yields two meals for me. (I buy the cheaper store-brand soups. You'll be surprised how good this combo is!)

By Maggie from Park Hills, MO