Looking for 1980s Aran Isle Crochet Afghan Pattern

I am looking for the directions to a crocheted afghan pattern from the early 80s. It is titled Aran Isle and is made in blocks. The magazine page I have says Institute Needlework and Sewing Center. It was probably published in McCalls magazine. The picture is on page 154. The directions started on page 288 and continued on page 290 which I don't have.

By Carole from Ferndale, CA

Answers

Living in Ireland I had to reply to your question. Google.. Aran island crochet & knitting patterns., you will find almost every pattern there for Aran island designs. Good luck.

Crocheted Afghan
Crocheted Afghan Patterns
Crafts CrochetFebruary 8, 2011
Knitted Afghan
Making a Knitted Afghan
Making a Crochet Scrap Afghan
Making a Crochet Scrap Afghan
A person crocheting a pink baby blanket.
Finding Time to Crochet
closeup of Afghan Hound
Afghan Hound Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄