Husqvarna Tractor Won't Start

I started my Husqvarna tractor yesterday and pulled it onto the trailer. I shut it off and now when I turn the key I just hear clicking. I checked the battery and that is fine. Please help.

By Rod from Meriden, CT

My husband says this is possibility: One of two things if the battery is up. Means you've got a starter cellanoid out and needs replacement or a bad battery connection in the cable. Tighten the battery connector and clean off any corrosion build up.

Sometimes the same thing happens with my riding mower when the battery is charged. So I invested in a small battery charger for $50. When ever I try to start the mower and I get a clicking sound I hook up the battery to the charger but it on full charge and start the mower. Starts right up.

Home and Garden Repair Farm VehiclesOctober 19, 2009
Man Fixing Mower
Mower Won't Start
Man tinkering with a riding mower.
Riding Lawn Mower Won't Start
Craftsman Riding Mower
Craftsman Riding Mower Won't Start
Ligularia "Tractor Seat Plant"
Growing a Ligularia "Tractor Seat Plant"