Best Home Perm Kits

What was the brand of the at home perm kit you liked the best? How much did it cost? What type of wave did you get? Did you love, like, or hate it? What type of hair do you have, thick or thin? What color is it and is it wavy or straight?

Also my hair is blonde (it's natural, not colored) thick and wavy underneath and straight on top. I don't want my blonde color to get stripped. Will a perm strip my natural hair color?
Thanks!

By Megan

Answers

A perm shouldn't strip the color of your hair. When I was really young I had home perms all the time, however that was in the fifties and early sixties. The brand that I like the best was Oglevie, and I can't remember the cost, other than it was the most expensive the the brands. The thing with home perms is that unless you get them rolled perfectly, you end up with hair that has to be set daily. Back when I was doing this I slept in rollers every night. That is the only way I could keep it looking decent. How long is your hair and when was the last time you had it cut? If it is long that might have something to do with the curl underneath and not on top.

In These Guides
Curlers in brunette hair for a perm.
How To Do A Perm At Home
Perm Rollers
Saving Money on a Perm
Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips ProductsSeptember 11, 2010
Woman Getting a Perm With Curls in Hair
Remedies for Hair Damaged by Perm
Permed Hair
Straightening Permed Hair
Perm That is Too Curly
Fixing a Perm That is Too Curly
Home Perm
Perm Tips and Tricks
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 3:06:28 AM on 10.0.1.55 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.