Saving Money on a Perm

Category Saving Money
Doing a permanent at home can save you money or there are ways to create a temporary perm look. This guide is about saving money on a perm.

This is a guide about how to do a perm at home. Many women want to have curly hair but perms at the beauty salon can be expensive. You can do a quality perm at home for a fraction of the cost.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 3

Braid your wet hair in small sections (I do this before going to bed). When I wake up, I take down the braids and have an instant perm that lasts for days. But it will wash out when you shampoo again. Remember the thicker the braid, the longer it takes to dry. So use less hair in each braid. The braids don't hurt your head when sleeping like rollers do. Everyone thinks I just stepped out of the salon.

By Trisha from Alabama