Hiding the Easter Goodies

Easter is coming up and that means the 'pastels' and other good candy is out on the shelf. Here's a way to hide a secret stash; put some of your Easter favorites into a brown paper bag and stick it in the freezer labeled "Fish". (Or something else the family doesn't like.) Enjoy! What's better than frozen chocolate?! lol

By Stacey from Orem, UT

When I want to hide something from the kids, I put it in a Tupperware dish in my Tupperware cupboard on a higher shelf, where the less-used items are. I put the cover on and they never notice it's there. If you can see inside the dish, I put another smaller item in front of it. If it's in the pantry in plain view, someone will eventually open it up.

I keep them in an extra oatmeal can in the cupboard, behind the one being used (I am the only one that cooks it) Or save an old coffee can. For hot weather, the freezer is great! I just hide things behind the vegetables!

Easter Basket
Saving Money on Easter
Holidays and Parties Easter AdviceMarch 15, 2006
Easter Centerpiece
Easter Centerpiece Ideas
Little boy in a brown bunny costume.
Making an Easter Rabbit Costume
girl looking at a pimple
Hiding a Pimple
Money hidden in a china sugar pot.
Hiding Valuables