Making an Easter Egg Hunt Card
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 408 Posts
March 10, 2013
Use a cookie cutter to trace a bunny onto sugar paper. Add some Easter eggs and you have a perfect card to celebrate Easter this year!
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 piece 8.2 x 5.6 inch light blue card stock
- light pink sugar paper
- green card stock for the grass
- 3 small pieces of colored card stock for the Easter eggs
- small flat-sided rhinestone beads
- small piece of white felt
- 2 small paper flowers
- craft glue, pencil, ruler and scissors
- 3 in bunny-shaped cookie cutter
- Score the 8.2 inch x 5.6 inch blue marbled card stock length-wise to create a card sized 5.6 x 4.1 inches.
- Draw grass onto the green card stock, cut it out and with the fold at the top, glue the grass to the front of the card.
- Use the bunny-shaped cookie cutter. Trace a bunny onto the light pink sugar paper, cut it out and with glue to the front of the card.
- Cut three small Easter eggs from the colored card stock and glue the eggs to the front of the card.
- Cut a small circle from the white felt to make the bunny tail.
- Use the rhinestone beads to add an eye to the bunny, and detail to the eggs.
- Add the finishing touches by gluing the paper flowers in place.
Photo 1: Glue the grass to the front of the card.
Photo 2: Glue the bunny and eggs to the front of the card.
Photo 3: Add some detail to the bunny and eggs.
Photo 4: The completed card.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.