Homemade Easter Cards
Homemade cards add an extra level of sentiment for the receiver. This is a page about homemade Easter cards
To convey special Easter wishes make this beautiful card that speaks of luxury and craftsmanship of times gone by. This is a page about making a faberge-inspired Easter egg card.
This cute greeting card features the Easter bunny with some of his eggs hiding in the grass. This is a page about making an Easter egg hunt card.
This is a page about making bunny note cards. These cute bunny note cards are perfect for Easter thoughts and for other occasions.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Send Easter greetings to your friends and family.
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- cardstocks: blue, green, white
- scraps of patterned paper
- yellow paper
- glue pen
- double-sided and foam tape
- finished size: 5 x5 1/2 inch
- Make card from blue cardstock.
- Cut out green cardstock in the shape of grass. Adhere to the bottom edge of card.
- Use a template to cut 3 egg shapes from scraps of patterned paper. Adhere.
- Punch or cut out little flowers from white cardstock with a small circle of yellow for the centers. Adhere to card using glue pen.
- Print "Happy Easter" on white cardstock. With a pencil, draw a cloud shape around the greeting; cut out. Adhere to card with foam tape for dimension.
By Maricel from Fairfax, VA
This 3-dimensional Easter card will bring a smile to anyone's face. It's a great way to wish someone special a very Happy Easter!
Approximate Time: About 30 minutes
- Green,yellow and white card stock
- pink craft foam
- Six 4-inch lengths of thin wire
- wiggly eyes
- glue stick
- powder blush and cotton swab
- hot glue gun & glue sticks
Fold a piece of 8 1/2 x 11-inch green card stock in half to form a card. Cut an 8 1/4 x 5 1/4-inch rectangle from yellow card stock. Glue the rectangle to the front of the card. Draw a cute bunny onto the white card stock and cut out. Draw a large pink nose onto the pink foam and cut out. Using a cotton swab and powdered blush, apply blush to lower edge of ears to represent the bunny's inner ears. Glue the bunny head to the rectangle. Glue on the wiggly eyes. For the whiskers, curl each piece of wire around a pencil and flatten slightly with your hand. Using hot glue gun, glue ends of wire just below wiggly eyes. Glue foam nose over wire ends. Write an Easter message inside the card and send to someone special.
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NCRead More Comments
Easter is a special time when everything is reborn after the dark days of winter. Why not celebrate the spirit of this season by sharing cards and gifts with family and friends.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.