Send Easter greetings to your friends and family.
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- cardstocks: blue, green, white
- scraps of patterned paper
- yellow paper
- glue pen
- double-sided and foam tape
- finished size: 5 x5 1/2 inch
- Make card from blue cardstock.
- Cut out green cardstock in the shape of grass. Adhere to the bottom edge of card.
- Use a template to cut 3 egg shapes from scraps of patterned paper. Adhere.
- Punch or cut out little flowers from white cardstock with a small circle of yellow for the centers. Adhere to card using glue pen.
- Print "Happy Easter" on white cardstock. With a pencil, draw a cloud shape around the greeting; cut out. Adhere to card with foam tape for dimension.
By Maricel from Fairfax, VA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide