Louie (English Springer Spaniel)

Louie is 12 weeks old and is an English Springer Spaniel. We got Louie from a breeder as a "Christmas left over." Louie likes to attempt to dig to China at the beach. He is also already a great retriever. Louie is very cuddly, sweet and friendly. He's comfortable sleeping on his back as you can see. He's a very special, sweet, funny dog.

By Shelz from San Jose

I love the picture of him on his back! Springers are such great dogs. We had one for 12 years that my Mom had won in a contest that the local pet shop was having. Sassy was just the greatest dog. Many years later, long after my Mom had passed away and everyone had married and left home, she and my Dad were close buddies. My Dad died at home in his sleep and Sassy was up on the bed with him guarding him - - she wouldn't let anyone near him. It took some doing to get her away from my Dad. Ironically enough, I took her to the vet a week later and it was discovered that she had an advanced cancer, so a week after my Dad died, Sassy went to join him.

Louie is a cutie. I have a wonderful story of an English Springer survivor pup. When my son was 17 he was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma and began treatments to battle the "monster". When he was younger we told him that "someday" we would buy him a big dog that he could teach to hunt with him. We found Bo, a young golden retriever, who became very ill while my son was ill. Because his blood counts were so very low from the chemo, we had to have put down per the vet's encouragment. How VERY difficult for all of us, but my warrior son was heart broken. Friends of ours raised beautiful springers and brought us a little fellow who was only 4 weeks old--also a survivor as his mother rejected him and was bottle fed. Alex is now over 6 years old and my son's delight who is also a survivor now 5 years in May of a stem cell transplant.

how do i get this dog contact me at megah12r AT hotmail.com

English Springer Spaniel
English Springer Spaniel Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJanuary 26, 2006
Two English Bulldogs, one sitting one laying down.
English Bulldog Breed Information and Photos
English Muffin Pizza Recipes
English Muffin Pizza Recipes
English Ivy Leaf
Growing English Ivy
English Ivy on Brick Wall
Getting Rid of English Ivy