- 3 cups water
- 1/4 lb smoked turkey breast, skinless
- 1 Tbsp hot pepper, freshly chopped
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp cloves, ground
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1 stalk scallion, chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, ground
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 lbs greens (mustard, turnip, collard, kale, or mixture)
1. Place all ingredients except greens into large saucepan and bring to a boil.
2. Prepare greens by washing thoroughly and removing stems.
3. Tear or slice leaves into bite-size pieces.
4. Add greens to turkey stock.
5. Cook 20 to 30 minutes until tender. Makes 5 servings--Serving size: 1 cup Calories 80 Fat 2 g Saturated fat less than 1 g Cholesterol 16 mg Sodium 378 mg
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 19, 2016 at 10:29:31 PM on 10.0.2.160 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us