Crockpot Boston Butt Pork Roast

The next time you buy a Boston butt roast, add one cup of water and cook in a crock pot for 8 hours. Salt and pepper it, that's all. When done, you have delicious pork to go with potatoes, veggies, and gravy made from the stock in the pot. The leftovers can be used for BBQ pork sandwiches. This is a great way to get two different meals out of one pot.

By Bunny from Ripley, TN

This is exactly what I needed to learn about doing a Boston butt in the crockpot! The only thing I'll do differently, is to also add minced garlic. I want to cook my roast so that I can prepare different dishes, like carnitas one night, another night prepare an apple-maple glaze, and another night toss it with cream of mushroom soup, Worcestershire, etc.

Crockpot Pork Roast
Crockpot Pork Roast Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Meats PorkSeptember 9, 2009
crockpot pulled pork
Crockpot Pulled Pork Recipes
Barbecue Pork
Barbecue Pork Recipes
Pork Roast
Pork Roast Recipes
Healthy Crockpot Recipes
Healthy Crockpot Recipes
🎉
🎄