Store Keys with Water Bottle

If you constantly forget to take a bottle of water with you to the gym, do what I do: I put my car keys in the fridge behind the water bottle. I have to move the bottle to reach my car keys and voila, the water is not forgotten! Don't laugh - it works!

By Jan from St. Petersburg, FL

Great idea but as a warning to others, never put your keys in the freezer. I visited a friend after grocery shopping and not to forget my frozen food I put my car keys in her freezer along with my food. I ruined the key and cost me a fortune to replace it. My friend had to drive me home to collect my spare key.

What if you forget where you put the car keys? Sorry, I just had to say this.

Why not leave a case of water bottles in your car? ;-) I know its not gonna be cold, but at least you have a water bottle!

Keys on Keyring
Keeping Track of Your Keys
Health & Beauty Fitness Fitness ClubsFebruary 27, 2011
Angel made from a recycled green pop bottle.
Making a Pop Bottle Angel
Baby Bottle Feeding
Bottle Feeding Your Baby
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Ring of old keys.
Uses for Old Keys